Welcome to Free-Finally
This is a place for me to share abundantly with you.
Latest from the Blog
Eggs are a breakfast staple in my world. Protein packed and so satisfying! Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutes Ingredients: 1/2 cup chopped asparagus 1/4 cup chopped onion 3/4 cup (about 6 large) egg whites 2 tablespoon light/reduced-fat cream cheese 1 1/2 ounces fully cooked chicken sausage,chopped 1/9 teaspoon garlic powder You’ll need: large microwave-safe mug,Continue reading “3 Easy Steps: Chicken Sausage Egg Mug”
Editing your wardrobe is essential to make your morning routine as smooth as possible and to eliminate any tricky decisions about what to wear.
The reason that fashion folk always look put together, even if they are aiming for an artfully dishevelled look, is the styling!
1. Not massaging your scalp properly For the oil to penetrate your scalp properly, you need to massage it thoroughly. Make sure to massage your scalp with the help of your fingertips and NOT your palms. Massaging can help increase the blood circulation in that area, helping the oil spread through your tiny hair follicles.Continue reading “3 Oiling Mistakes You Did NOT Know You Were Making!”
It acts as an intense repair treatment and nourishes the scalp. It also stimulates hair roots and repairs dry, dull and damaged hair. A nutrient rich product, it also helps improve hair texture.
1. Clean your Beard You don’t want to apply beard oil to a dirty beard. Dirt and dust accumulate in your whiskers and it’s even more of an issue with a longer beard. 2. Dry your Beard Use a soft towel to pat your beard dry; you can use a blow dryer if you choose,Continue reading “Step-by-Step: How BEST to Apply Beard Oil”
Rosemary is a healing herb that has been used in food and medicine for centuries.
Although the causes of hair loss are many — including genetics, age, hormones, nutrient deficiencies, toxicity, medications, and autoimmunity — changing your diet can, in many cases, be helpful.
Coconut oil is effective in strengthening hair follicles and nourishing the scalp.
Washing your hair immediately Now that you’ve oiled your hair, do not make the mistake of washing it off immediately. The oil needs some time to penetrate your scalp and give it the necessary nutrients. It’s best that you leave the oil overnight for shiny and gorgeous locks. Being irregular with oiling Any home remedyContinue reading “Top 3 Oiling Mistakes You MUST Avoid”
Onion juice has long been a favored natural hair loss treatment that actually works.
How did we EXIST before rice cauliflower?! Forget all about traditional calorie-dense rice Fiber-packed cauliflower rice is here to stay … What you’ll need: A basic blender is all it takes to blitz the cruciferous vegetable into rice-sized pieces. If you use a food processor, you’ll likely end up with crumbs of cauliflower instead. Pass!Continue reading “Easy to Make: Cauliflower Rice”
Aloe Vera has both anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties among several others that make it a good choice for both your hair and your scalp.
Nutrient-rich foods that have been shown to keep hair healthy and full
1. Not satisfied with your beard’s growth? Try some coconut oil A healthy beard is typically one that – among other positives – is growing at a normal pace, and coconut is said to help in that area, too. A consistent application of coconut oil encourages your beard to grow, both in length and thickness.Continue reading “When to Use Coconut Oil For Your Beard?”
The best chance to regrow, retain, and fortify hair is with early intervention.
1. Hair Mask Blow drying, curling, straightening and bleaching your hair can leave your locks dry and damaged. Repair your hair naturally with a deep-conditioning coconut oil mask. Spread coconut oil evenly through your hair and leave on overnight. In the morning, simply wash out the coconut oil to reveal shiny and healthy looking hair!Continue reading “5 Ways to Boost your Beauty Routine with Coconut Oil”
A good baseline for how often you should use coconut oil as a hair mask is 2-3 times a week, but feel free to experiment to see what works best for you! Step 1 Warm the coconut oil. Coconut oil is naturally harder than other oils, so if it’s solidified or not in liquid formContinue reading “How to Apply Coconut Oil as a Hair Mask”
This recipe serves 5 Prep time: 10minCook time: 20minCool time: 10min Ingredients 1 cup chopped onion 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar 1 pound raw extra-lean ground beef 1 teaspoon garlic powder 1 teaspoon chili powder 1/2 teaspoon salt Steps: In anContinue reading “5 Steps to Instant-Pot Sloppy Janes”
Want to harness the full moisturizing power of coconut oil? Stick to unrefined, virgin coconut oil (or even extra virgin coconut oil) for the best results. This just ensures your hair will be getting all the good-for-you nutrients present in the oil’s natural form. Step 1. Warm the coconut oil. Try taking just a small amountContinue reading “3 Steps: Coconut Oil for Split Ends”
1. Maintains a Healthy Scalp Fenugreek can battle inflammation/fungal infections and treat wounds from scratching way to rough. If your scalp is super dry, it can help to moisturize it which is beneficial for treating flaking or dandruff. 2. Reduce Hair Loss & Increases Hair Density If you ever suffered from postpartum, stress, or havingContinue reading “3 Ways Fenugreek Seeds Help Hair Growth”
Below are the tips on how to apply oil in hair effectively to make your hair luscious and beautiful. Have a look at the things you should never do when oiling your hair! 1. Not Combing Before a Massage Massaging tangled or knotted hair is a big no. This will only cause further knotting andContinue reading “3 Things Not To Do When Oiling Your Hair”
1. No one likes beardruff If you have a beard, then the chances are very good that you’ve dealt beardruff – you know, those little white flakes of dry skin that can end up on your clothes, cause some embarrassment. Coconut oil is a good product to have on your side in the fight againstContinue reading “Why Use Coconut Oil For Your Beard?”
1. Do a Scalp Massage to Stimulate Growth Just like good quality soil is essential to grow healthy plants and flowers, a healthy scalp is the foundation for healthy hair growth. A scalp massage has beneficial effects on stress hormones, blood pressure and heart rate. A simple way to stimulate hair growth at home isContinue reading “How to Make Your Hair Grow Faster Naturally”
YES! Coconut oil is an amazing natural treatment for beautiful hair! It’s rich in vitamins and fatty acids that nourish the hair, can promote growth, and more. Coconut oil is the oil our hair can absorb better than any other. 1. It’s nourishing and moisturizing Coconut oil is a healthy fat that is very moisturizing toContinue reading “Is putting coconut oil in your hair good?”
This recipe makes 5 servings 4 Meatballs with Sauce is approximately 258 calories: 4g total fat (1.5 sat fat), 629mg sodium, 33g carbs, 1g fiber, 25g sugars, 21.5g protein What you’ll need: Instant pot, non-stick spray, large bowl Ingredients: 3/4 cup BBQ sauce 1/4 cup honey 1 pound raw extra-lean ground beef 1 cup finelyContinue reading “Instant-Pot Honey BBQ Meatballs”
This flavorsome gratin is layered with tender zucchini, sweet red bell pepper and oozy melted cheese, baked until golden. This makes a great side to roasted chicken! Serves: 4 Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 40 minutes Ingredients: 2 large eggs (100g) ¾ cup (200ml) milk 2 red bell peppers 1 zucchini 2 tbsp oliveContinue reading “Bell Pepper and Zucchini Gratin with Feta”
Never miss a brand new blog post!
Stay in the loop by subscribing.