Omelets are infinitely customizable! Omelets are so satisfying, quick and easy within 5 minutes of cracking the first egg.
- 2-3 Eggs
- 2 tablespoon of milk or water
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Filling ingredients as you desire: red onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach, cheese, herbs and meat
STEP 1: Prep your Omelet Filling
- Pre-cook meats and chop up vegetables such as mushrooms, onions, peppers, slice tomatoes and fresh herbs.
STEP 2: Whisk & Season Eggs
- Whisk 2-3 eggs per omelet depending on how hungry you are with a fork until blended
- Season with a three-finger pinch of salt and pepper and add two tablespoons of milk or water
STEP 3: Melt the Butter & Add the Eggs
- On a non-stick skillet at medium heat, add enough butter to coat the bottom of the pan and let it melt. The pan is ready when the butter is melted and bubbling.
- Tip: You’ll want to use an 8-inch omelet pan for a 2-egg omelet and a 10-inch omelet pan for a 3-egg omelet.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan
- Tilt and rotate skillet so that the eggs fully cover the entire pan
STEP 4: Fill the Omelet
- When the eggs beings to cook and firm up but is still moist, it’s time to sprinkle on the toppings. Don’t worry if it’s still a little soft, the eggs will continue to cook.
- Cover half of omelet with filling – but don’t overstuff the omelet. Slip spatula under unfilled side; fold over onto filled half.
STEP 5: Serve & Enjoy!
- Cook for a minute, then slide omelet onto a plate.