Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 14 minutes 5
- 1 pound raw boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups chopped green bell peppers
- 2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 1/2 cups canned crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Bring a large pot sprayed with nonstick to medium-high heat. Add chicken, salt, and black pepper. Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add bell peppers, mushrooms, onion, and garlic. Cook and stir until veggies have softened and chicken has fully cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and remaining seasonings. Cook and stir until hot, about 2 minutes