This Summer Avocado and Citrus Salad recipe is super-refreshing and light and delicious, especially thanks to the addition of lots and lots of fresh herbs.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 grapefruits – sliced
- 2 oranges – sliced
- 2 spring onions – chopped
- 1 avocado – sliced
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper as desired
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 sprigs dill
- 2 sprigs mint
- Peel and slice 2 grapefruits and 2 oranges
- Mix in a bowl slices of grapefruits, oranges, chopped spring onions
- Mix the avocado slices with lemon juice and add it to the bowl
- Add pepper, salt, olive oil, sprig dills and sprig mint and enjoy!