This recipe makes 5 servings
4 Meatballs with Sauce is approximately 258 calories: 4g total fat (1.5 sat fat), 629mg sodium, 33g carbs, 1g fiber, 25g sugars, 21.5g protein
What you’ll need: Instant pot, non-stick spray, large bowl
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 pound raw extra-lean ground beef
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup (about 3 large) egg whites
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
- Spray an Instant Pot with nonstick pray. Add BBQ sauce, honey, and 1/4 cup water. Stir util uniform.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, onion, egg, breadcrumbs, and seasonings. Thoroughly mix.
- Firmly and evenly form into 20 meatballs, and place in the pot.
- Top with led and seal. Press Manual, and set for 8 minutes.
- Once cooked, press Keep Warm/Cancel. Let sit for 10 minutes .
- Vent to release steam.