This recipe serves 5
Prep time: 10min
Cook time: 20min
Cool time: 10min
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pound raw extra-lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In an Instant Pot, combine onion, crushed tomatoes, sugar, sauce, and vinegar. Stir until uniform.
- Add beef and seasonings, and thoroughly mix.
- Seal with lid. Press Manual, and set for 8 minutes.
- Once cooked, press Keep Warm/Cancel. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Vent to release steam. Pile some onto burger buns and top with pickles – serve!