Eggs are a breakfast staple in my world. Protein packed and so satisfying!
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped asparagus
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup (about 6 large) egg whites
- 2 tablespoon light/reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 ounces fully cooked chicken sausage,chopped
- 1/9 teaspoon garlic powder
You’ll need: large microwave-safe mug, nonstick spray
- In a large microwave-safe mug sprayed with nonstick spray, combine asparagus, onion, and 1 tablespoon water. Cover, and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, or until softened.
- Drain water, and blot away excess moisture. Add egg and garlic powder, and stir. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese and chopped sausage. Microwave for 2 minutes, or until set.