Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
- 1 cup (about 1/4th of medium) peeled butternut squash cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3/4 cup (about 1 large) peeled carrot cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup (about 1) peeled beet cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 teaspoon plus a dash each salt and black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine squash, carrot, beet, 1 teaspoon oil, and 1/8 teaspoon of each seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Evenly distribute onto half of the baking sheet. Bake for 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in the large bowl, mix kale with remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil and dash each salt and pepper.
- Flip veggies on baking sheet, and add kale to the other half. Bake until kale is slightly crispy and other veggies are softened and browned, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer veggies to a medium bowl.
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Cook egg sunny-side up, 1-2 minutes. (Or cook to your preference.) Place egg over veggies.