Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Chill: 1 hour
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup light/reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup natural light whipped topping
- 1/4 cup fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 packet natural no-calorie sweetener
- 15 frozen mini shells
- Add 1 teaspoon lemon zest and 1 tablespoon lemon juice into a medium bowl.
- Add cream cheese and stir until smooth. Add all remaining ingredients except fillo shells. Stir until smooth and uniform. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, or until chilled.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake shells on a baking sheet until lightly browned and crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Just before serving, evenly distribute filling into the fillo shells.
- Top with any leftover lemon zest.
Tip: Not serving these right away? Store the baked fillo shells at room temp in a sealable container or bag, and refrigerate the filling in a sealed container.