Makes 2 Servings:
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup (about 1 medium) mashed extra-ripe banana
- 1/2 cup (about 4 large) egg whites
- 2 tablespoons powder peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash Salt
- Add ingredients and seasonings into a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Form a large pancake with 1/4th of the batter, about 1/4 cup. Cook until bubbles form and it’s solid enough to flip, 1-2 minutes.
- Gently flip, and cook until lightly browned and cooked through, about 1 minute.
- Remove pancake. Remove skillet from heat, respray and return to medium heat. Repat to make 3 more pancakes.