Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 14 minutes
- 2/3 cup old-fasioned oats
- 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (about 4 large) egg whites
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash Salt
- In a blender, combine oats, yogurt, egg, baking powder, and seasonings. Add 1 teaspoon lemon zest and 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Blend until smooth
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Form a large pancake with 1/4th of the batter (about 1/4 cup). Top with 1 tablespoon blueberries. Cook until bubbles form and it’s solid enough to flip, 1-2 minutes.
- Gently flip, and cook until lightly browned and cooked through, about 1 minute.
- Remove pancake. Remove skillet from heat, respray, and return to medium heat. Repeat to make 3 more pancakes.