Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup (about 4 large) egg whites
- 5 packets natural no-calorie sweetener
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup (about 1 medium) finely chopped Fuji or Gala apple
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin pain with foil baking cups, or spray it with nonstick spray
- Place oats in a blender, and pulse to the consistency of coarse flour
- Add milk, egg, sweetener, baking powder, and seasonings. Blend until smooth and uniform, stopping and stirring if needed.
- Stir apple into batter. Evenly fill muffin pan.
- Bake until a knife inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 16-18 minutes.