Babies and toddlers will love this veggie pancake. Nutrition bonus: butternut squash is full of vitamin A.
Ingredients: Makes 12 patties
- 1 cup butternut squash puree
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped clinatro
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more if necessary
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the olive oil. Form into 12 patties.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute the patties until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side, cooking in batches if necessary to avoid overcrowding.
Make ahead: Store in the fridge for up to three days. Serve at room temperature or reheat in a 250F oven