1. Comb through the hair to remove any tangles before dividing it into two sections, one larger than the other, from the crown down to the left side, at the nape of the neck. Use a clear elastic band to secure the left section while you work with the rest of the hair.
2. Take the right portion of hair and twist it all together downwards. For a sleek style, smooth the hair down with hairspray and a comb before twisting it.
3. Wrap the twist clockwise into a bun and secure the four “corners” with one bobby pin apiece. Use more if needed, but hide the pins by sliding them in towards the center of the bun.
4. Take out the left section of hair and create a braid by dividing the hair into three strands and crossing the side pieces over the middle.
5. Lay the braid over the top of the bun and wrap it around the bun, clockwise, pinning the end down with bobby pins. Liberally spray the style with hairspray to set it.