Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 6 ounces raw boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets
- 1 pound (2 medium) spiralized zucchini
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup canned water chestnuts, drained and roughly chopped
- 4 teaspoons crushed peanuts
- 1/8 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Cook for about 4 minutes per side, unil cooked through. Transfer to medium bowl.
- Remove skillet from heat; clean, if needed. Respray, and bring to medium-high heat. Add zucchini and bean sprouts. Cook and stir until hot and slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer veggies to a strainer, and thoroughly drain.
- Respray skillet and return to medium-high heat. Add drained veggies, sauce/dressing, chopped water chestnuts, and 2 teaspoons peanuts. Cook and stir until hot and uniform, about 2 minutes.
- Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces and stir into zucchini mixture. Top with remaining 2 teaspoons peanuts.