Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- One 3-ounce raw boneless skinless chicken breast cutlet
- 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
- 1 large high-fiber flour tortilla
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican-blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with seasonings, and cook for about 4 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Once cool enough to handle, roughly chop. In a small bowl, coat chicken with BBQ sauce.
- Lay tortilla flat, and spread BBQ chicken onto one half. Top chicken with remaining ingredients.
- Clean skillet, if needed. Respray and return to medium-high heat. Cook the half-loaded tortilla for 2 minutes.
- Fold the bare tortilla half over the filling with a spatula, and press lightly to seal. Carefully flip and cook until crispy, about 3 minutes.
- Slice into wedges.