Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup powdered peanut butter
- 2/3 cup Truvia spoonable no-calorie sweetener
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup (4 large) egg whites
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with foil baking cups, or spray them with nonstick spray.
- Place oats in a blender, and pulse to the consistency of coarse flour.
- Add remaining ingredients, seasonings, and % cup water. Blend until smooth and uniform, stopping and stirring if needed. (Batter will be thick.)
- Evenly fill muffin pan, and smooth out the tops.
- Bake until a knife inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 16 to 18 minutes.