Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup (4 large) egg whites
- 2 cups frozen Asian-style stir-fry vegetables
- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 3 ounces (about 5 slices) reduced-sodium ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple packed in juice, lightly drained
- 1/4 cup thick teriyaki sauce or marinade
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring an extra-large skillet (or wok) sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat.
- Scramble egg until fully cooked, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Remove skillet from heat; clean, if needed. Respray, and bring to medium-high heat. Add frozen veggies and 2 tablespoons water. Cover and cook for 2 minutes, or until thawed.
- Add cauliflower and seasonings. Cook and stir until mostly softened, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add scrambled egg, ham, pineapple, and teriyaki sauce. Cook and stir until hot and well mixed, about 2 minutes.