Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 3 cups chopped spinach
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 large high-fiber flour tortilla
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add spinach, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Cook and stir until wilted, about 2 minutes. Stir in feta, and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Remove skillet from heat; clean, if needed. Respray and bring to medium heat. Add tortilla, and top with mozzarella Spoon spinach mixture over half of the tortilla. Cook until mozzarella has melted, about 2 minutes.
- Using a spatula, fold the cheese-only tortilla half over the filling, and press lightly to seal. Carefully flip and cook until crispy, about 2 minutes.
- Slice into wedges.