1. Use a 1″ curling iron to curl all the hair away from the face.
2. Separate out a 2″ section of hair at the back of the head, slightly off-center towards the left side. Twist it upwards slightly to combine the section together so it’s easy to wrap in the next step.
3. Roll the twist under and up towards the nape of the neck, creating a spiral-shaped mini bun.
4. Tuck the mini bun underneath so it’s against the head, at the nape of the neck. Pin the bun against the head using bobby pins. Make sure the pins are hidden underneath the hair.
5. Continue separating out sections of hair, rolling them under towards the nape of the neck and pinning them against the head.
6. To ensure each section is secure, criss-cross the bobby pins so they form an “X” underneath the hair. Then set the style with hairspray and run your fingers over the top of the hair to smooth down stray hairs.