Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 6 ounces (about 12) raw large shrimp, peeled, tails removed, deveined
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 ounces (about 2 links) fully cooked chicken sausage, slicked into coins
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet corn kernels
- 3 cups roughly chopped spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, lemon juice, garlic powder, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Add sausage, tomatoes, corn, and Cajun seasoning. Mix well.
- Place spinach on the center of the baking sheet. Evenly top with contents of the bowl.
- Bake until shrimp are cooked through and veggies have softened and lightly browned, about 12 minutes.