Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup cubed egg plant
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced and halved zucchini
- 1 cup canned fire-roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 2/3 cup roughly chopped onion
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place ingredients and seasonings in a large bowl, and stir until uniform.
- Distribute mixture onto the center of the baking sheet. Cover with a large piece of foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
- Carefully release steam before uncovering entirely.