Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds (about 3 medium) spiralized zucchini
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce/salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Bring an extra-large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add zucchini and carrot. Cook and stir until hot and slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a strainer, and thoroughly drain.
- Remove skillet from heat. respray. and return to medium-high heat. Return veggies. and cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add sauce/dressing and scallions. Cook and stir until hot and well mixed. about 2 more minutes.
- Serve topped with sesame seeds.