Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet corn kernels
- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Bring an extra-large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Cook and stir corn until blackened, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Remove skillet from heat: clean, if needed. Respray. and return to medium-high heat. Add cauliflower. pepper. onion, taco seasoning. and 1 tablespoon water. Cook and stir until veggies have mostly softened. 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add beans and blackened corn, and cook and stir until hot and well mixed, about 1 minute. Serve topped with cheese.