Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces raw boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups frozen petite mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup chicken or turkey gravy
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon plus a dash each salt and black pepper
- Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Add breadcrumbs, Parm, and a dash each salt and pepper. Cook and stir until crispy and browned, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Remove skillet from heat, respray, and bring to medium heat. Add chicken and remaining 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook and stir until outside is no longer pink, about 4 minutes.
- Add frozen veggies. Cook and stir for about 4 minutes, until veggies have thawed, excess water has evaporated, and chicken is fully cooked.
- Add gravy and garlic. Cook and stir until hot and well mixed, about 2 minutes.
- Top with breadcrumb mixture.