Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium/lite soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3 cups frozen Asian-style stir-fry vegetables
- 1 cup quartered mushrooms
- 1 1/2 pound (3 medium) spiralized zucchini
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- To make the sauce, in a small bowl, combine soy sauce, garlic, and seasonings. Mix well.
- Bring a wok (or large skillet) sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add frozen veggies and mushrooms. Cook and stir until frozen veggies are hot and mushrooms have softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini. Cook and stir until hot and slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer veggies to a strainer, and thoroughly drain excess liquid.
- Return wok to medium-high heat, and add drained veggies. Add sauce, and cook and stir until evenly distributed and mostly absorbed, about 2 minutes.