Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 large high-fibre flour tortilla
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add pepper. mushrooms, and 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Cook and stir until softened and lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Remove skillet from heat: clean, if needed. Respray, and bring to medium heat. Add tortilla. and top one half with cheese. Spoon veggies over the other half of the tortilla. Cook until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- Using a spatula. fold the cheese-only tortilla half over the filling, and press lightly to seal. Carefully flip and cook until crispy, about 2 minutes. 5. In a small microwave-safe bowl mix crushed tomatoes with garlic powder. onion powder, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Cover and microwave for 30 seconds, or until hot.
- Slice into wedges, and serve with seasoned tomatoes for dipping.