Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
- 2 cups (about 1/2 of a medium) peeled butternut squash cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup (about 2 medium) peeled carrots cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup (about 1 medium) peeled parsnip cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup (1 to 2 medium) peeled beets cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place veggies in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Gently toss to coat.
- Evenly distribute mixture on the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip veggies. Bake until softened and browned, 18 to 20 minutes.