Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons (about 1 large) egg white or fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon everything bagel seasoning blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place flour, baking powder, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon everything bagel seasoning in a large bowl. Stir until uniform.
- Add yogurt. Thoroughly mix until a dough-like texture is reached.
- Evenly form into 8 balls (about 2 tablespoons each), and place on the baking sheet, evenly spaced.
- Brush the tops with egg. Evenly sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake until tops are light golden brown and insides are cooked through, about 15 minutes.