Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds (about 3 medium) spiralized zucchini
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts packed in water, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup bagged sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced Kalamata or black olives
- 2 tablespoons light Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Bring an extra-large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Cook and stir zucchini until hot and slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer zucchini to a strainer. and thoroughly drain excess liquid.
- Remove skillet from heat. Respray, and bring to medium heat. Add drained zucchini and all remaining ingredients and seasonings except feta. Cook and stir until entire dish is hot, about 2 minutes.
- Serve topped with feta.