Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place flour, baking powder, garlic powder. and salt in a large bowl. Stir until uniform.
- Add yogurt. Thoroughly mix until a dough-like texture is reached.
- Evenly form into 2 squares, about 6 inches by 6 inches. Place on the baking sheet, evenly spaced.
- Evenly spread marinara over bottom half of each square. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold the top half over the mixture so the top edge meets the bottom. Firmly press edges with a fork to seal.
- Spray with nonstick spray. Bake until tops are light golden brown, about 20 minutes.