Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 12 square wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 cups finely chopped peaches (fresh or thawed from frozen: no sugar added)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (not packed)
- 1 packet natural no-calorie sweetener
- 1 tablespoon whipped butter. room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, or more for topping Dash salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Press a wonton wrapper into each cup of the muffin pan. Lightly spray with nonstick spray. Bake until lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a nonstick pot, combine cornstarch with 1/2 cup water, and stir to dissolve. Add peaches, brown sugar, sweetener, and seasonings. Set heat to medium. Stirring frequently, cook until peaches have slightly softened and mixture is thick and gooey, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in butter. Evenly fill wonton cups, about 3 tablespoons each.