Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
- 3 tablespoons light/reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons light/low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 packet natural no-calorie sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large high-fiber flour tortilla w
- 1 cup freeze-dried blueberries
- Seasonings: Dash cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, ricotta cheese, sweetener, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Mix until uniform.
- Spread onto the tortilla, and top with blueberries.
- Fold the tortilla in half, and gently press to seal.
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Cook until hot and crispy, about 2 minutes per side.
- Slice into wedges.