Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes or less
- 1 medium banana
- 2 teaspoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped freeze-dried strawberries
- 2 teaspoons chopped peanuts
- Slice banana into coins, about 1/2-inch thick. Place on a large plate.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips with milk.
- Microwave at 50 percent power for 25 seconds.
- Stir until smooth and uniform. Drizzle over banana.
- Sprinkle with strawberries and peanuts.