Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
Cool: 1 hour
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Truvia spoonable no-calorie sweetener
- 1/2 cup whipped butter ‘A cup (about 4 large) egg whites
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a medium-large bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, and salt.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter for 30 seconds, or until melted. Add egg, and whisk with a fork until uniform.
- Add butter mixture to the medium-large bowl, and mix until uniform. (Batter will be thick.)
- Stir in 1 tablespoon chocolate chips. Transfer to the baking pan, and smooth out the top.
- Top with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips, and lightly press to adhere.
- Bake until a knife inserted into the center comes out mostly clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely, about 1 hour.