Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 3-4 hours or 7-8 hours
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1 1/4 pounds raw boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
- In a slow cooker, combine honey, sriracha, garlic powder, and onion powder. Stir until uniform.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, and add to the slow cooker.
- Top with onion. Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 7 to 8 hours, until chicken is fully cooked.
- Transfer chicken to a large bowl. Shred with two forks.
- Return chicken to the slow cooker, and mix well.