Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Cool: 10 minutes
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 packets natural no-calorie sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup (about 3 large) egg whites or fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spray a large microwave safe mug with nonstick spray. Add cocoa powder, sweetener, and baking powder. Stir until uniform.
- Add egg and vanilla extract. Whisk with a fork until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes, or until set.
- Let cool and set for 5 to 10 minutes.