Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds (about 3 medium) spiralized zucchini
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 8 ounces (about 16) raw large shrimp, peeled, tails removed, deveined
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons whipped butter
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Cook and stir zucchini until hot and slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a strainer, and thoroughly drain.
- Remove skillet from heat, respray, and return to medium-high heat. Cook and stir onion until mostly softened and browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp, wine, lemon juice, seasonings, and 1 tablespoon water. Cook and stir for about 4 minutes, until shrimp are cooked through and liquid has reduced.
- Reduce heat to low. Add butter and drained zucchini. Cook and stir until zucchini is hot and butter has melted and mixed with sauce, about 2 minutes.