Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons whipped butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place flour, baking powder, and seasonings in a large bowl. Stir until uniform.
- Add yogurt and mozzarella. Thoroughly mix until a dough-like texture is reached.
- Roll out dough into a large square of even thickness, about 7 inches by 7 inches. Evenly cut dough into 6 strips, and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake until tops are light golden brown and insides are cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter 10 seconds, or until melted.
- Brush the tops with melted butter and sprinkle with Parm.