Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons whipped butter, room temperature
- 2 packets natural no-calorie sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a small blender or food processor, pulse oats to the consistency of coarse flour. Transfer to a medium-large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and seasonings except chocolate chips. Mix until uniform.
- Stir in 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate chips.
- Evenly distribute mixture into 12 mounds on the baking sheet, about 1 1/2 tablespoons each. Use the back of a spoon to spread and flatten into 2-inch circles.
- Top with remaining 1/2 tablespoon chocolate chips, and lightly press to adhere.
- Bake until a knife inserted into the center of a cookie comes out clean, 16 to 18 minutes.