Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 square egg roll wrappers
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whipped butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Slice bananas in half widthwise, for a total of 4 pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine both types of peanut butter with 1 1/2 tablespoons water. Add honey, and mix until smooth and uniform.
- Lay an egg roll wrapper flat on a dry surface. Place a banana half a little below the center of the wapper. Spread 1/4th of the peanut butter mixture over top and sides of the banana.
- Moisten all four edges by dabbing your forgers in water and going over the edges smoothly. Fold the sides about 3/4 inch toward the middle to keep banana in place. Roll up the wrapper around the banana and continue to the top. Seal with a dab of water.
- Repeat to make three more egg rolls.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, mix butter with cinnamon. Microwave for 10 seconds, or until melted. Evenly brush over egg rolls.
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Rotating occasionally, cook egg rolls until golden brown and crispy, about 6 minutes.