Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Cool: 10 minutes
- 12 square wonton wrappers
- 2 1/4 cups light/low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 cups natural light whipped topping
- 4 packets natural no-calorie sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Press a wonton wrapper into each cup of the muffin pan. Lightly spray with nonstick spray. Bake until lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
- Let cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, thoroughly mix ricotta, whipped topping, sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons chocolate chips. Evenly distribute mixture among the wonton cups.
- Top with remaining 2 tablespoons chocolate chips.
Tip: Nobody likes soggy cannoli! Until you’re ready to serve, store the baked wonton cups at room temp in a sealable container or bag, and refrigerate the filling in a sealed container.