Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons meet Asian chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium lite soy sauce
- 2 1/2 cups small broccoli florets
- Two 4-ounce raw skinless salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lay a large piece of heavy-duty foil on a baking sheet, and spray with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine chili sauce, soy sauce, and 2 teaspoons water. Mix until uniform.
- Place broccoli on the center of the foiL Top with salmon, and sprinkle with seasonings. Drizzle with sauce mixture.
- Cover with another large piece of foil. Fold together and seal all four edges of the foil pieces, forming a well-sealed packet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and broccoli is tender.
- Cut packet to release hot steam before opening entirely.