Quinoa and almond butter add a punch of protein to this appealing dish.
Ingredients: Makes 2 cups
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 4 mint leaves, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the green beans with the olive oil. Spread on the prepared baking sheet and roast until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the green beans with the quinoa, almond butter, and mint leaves. Add 2 tablespoons of water. With an immersion blender, food processor, or knife and fork, mash the stew until you get the desired consistency for your baby. Add a tablespoon or more water if needed for smoother blending.