Prep: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons light/reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup natural light whipped topping
- 1 packet natural no-calorie sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 10 large strawberries
- To make the filling, in a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth. Add all remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and strawberries. Mix until smooth and uniform. Fold in 1 teaspoon chocolate chips.
- Slice the stem ends off the strawberries, about 1/2 inch below the stem, revealing an opening in each berry. Use a narrow spoon to remove about half of the flesh inside each berry, allowing room for filling.
- Spoon filling into the bottom corner of a plastic bag, snip off the tip of that corner to create a small hole, and pipe mixture through the hole into the strawberries. Top with remaining 1 teaspoon chocolate chips.
• Cut a thin slice off the bottom of each strawberry, so the bellies sit flat.
• Use a grapefruit spoon to scoop out the flesh!